Friday, June 10, 2011

Nassau

I saw Atlantis - from the ship. Didn't bother to get off the ship, since I've been here several times, didn't want to buy diamonds or other gems, and wasn't in the mood to pet dolphins. Instead, I ate breakfast, watched a movie on the Tunnelvision screen, and rode the Aquaduct - three times. After that, it was time for a nap, then a platinum reception in the art gallery (another talk by Ducky Williams) where we got a glass of sparkling wine followed by champagne followed by pink champagne followed by some raspberry champagne mixed drink. In between we ate Godiva chocolate. Yep, being a platinum Disney cruiser had its advantages!! After that it was time for dinner at Palo - and again, if you need explanation for that, you need to get your fanny on a Disney cruise. Soon it will be time for fireworks and the late night pirate party.

Tomorrow is the second day at Castaway Cay and then back to reality on Sunday - or should I say Monday when I return to butt camp (and boy, has my butt been enhanced since my last session!).
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: fellow Aquaduct-ers; Palo server and dinner; art reception

No comments: