Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Thursday, and I Have Contact Cleaner In My Eye

Other than my left eye burning and tearing up profusely, it's been a good day. I made it to butt camp after a lousy night's sleep. The three extra pallets of sod were picked up, thus freeing up my driveway. I made family flight reservations for the Wine and Dine weekend in October. I got my 2011 mammogram with a really good and friendly tech. I stopped by for a Starbucks afterward and once I got home, managed to clean the kitchen. I picked up Lindley from day care and we stopped for Pinkberry before going to her house. I picked up Molly and we met the Karens for a free showing of "Bad Teacher." Maribeth stopped by to borrow a suitcase for her trip tomorrow to Cuba to visit Mathieu. And, tomorrow is the last day of this session of butt camp.

So, with all that good stuff, what's a little cleaning solution in your eye? Just a chance to determine the day's worth, and what to base that worth on. I guess you could say it gave me a chance to see things clearly!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: all the above

No comments: