Saturday, June 18, 2011

It Has To Start Somewhere

The only question is - what is "it" and where does it start? All I know is that I can't seem to match up my "its" with the corresponding "starts."

Oh well, maybe it's like most of the races I do. I'm never at the front when the gun goes off. I'm waaayy at the back, waiting for my turn to wog across the start line. Eventually I do, and I'm off - headed toward the finish.

Sometime later, and I do mean later, I cross the finish line. Almost everyone else has left and gone home. But I finish, and wait for the next time to start a new race.
****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Four mile walk and Bongo Java with Karen, Karen, Gloria, and Molly; shopping with Molly; afternoon with Lindley, Sam, Lynnette, Maribeth, and Steve: watching "The Tourist" with Steve

No comments: