Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An Update to Tuesday's List

1. Return to butt camp. Yeah, that didn't happen. Here's what did happen:

Monday night: Steve (to me): "What time should I wake you up tomorrow?"
Me (to Steve): "Five o'clock."
Fast forward to this morning at 6:30:

Me (to Steve): "I thought you were going to wake me up."
Steve (to me): "I thought you set the alarm."

Oh well ...

2. Survive butt camp. Well, that wasn't hard, SINCE I DIDN'T GO!!!

3. Drive, sweaty, drink, blah, blah, blah. Didn't happen. Didn't need to. Didn't butt camp.

4. Bank account/pay bills - did it, beginning at 11 pm. Huge ordeal due to new computer, new software, new printer cartridges, and old person trying to coordinate it all. At late-thirty in the night.

5. Packed. At least I managed to do something right. Wonder what's in that suitcase, though ...

6. Bought clothes. Not happy about sizes. Should have gone to butt camp. Probably would have lost 50 pounds. In 60 minutes.

7. Didn't have to rethink packing suitcase, although I did opt for a larger one. Still not sure what I packed in it, though. New clothes, for sure.

8. Going to bed with packed suitcase and flabby muscles. Not sure which would be better, though - packed/flabby or unpacked/sore
**************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: getting hair trimmed by Adellia; running errands; finding some new cruise clothes; visiting Lindley at her house and Molly at her house; chatting with Maribeth and Aunt Laura on the phone

No comments: