Thursday, May 12, 2011

San Fran

Apparently Blogger has had a few issues the past few days. Wednesday's brilliant (ha!) post apparently was deleted (as was everyone's) but was restored. This post was submitted, but didn't show up, so I'm doing it again.

I'm posting this on Friday, but labeling it as Thursday's, since I had a post that I wanted to write on Thursday, but couldn't because Blogger was down with maintenance issues. Oh, and the fact that I normally live in Central Time, had just spent a week in Eastern Time, got up at 4am to make an early flight to San Francisco, flew 5+ hours (losing/gaining 3 hours in the process), went to a Giants game where I was so hungry (my stomach didn't know what time it was, except that it was eatin' time) that I nearly told the dude behind the concession stand to just throw everything in a trough and I would just dive into it like a pig, ditto the Ghiradelli stand dude), so that by the time we returned to the Courtyard, it was all I could do to keep my eyes open to see the bed, much less stay awake to keep you people entertained.

So what was yesterday's blog supposed to be about? I forgot, but I do have a pretty picture:

And the Giants won!!
********************************************************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Smooth, safe flight; BART ride; hotel room ready upon arrival; Giants game with Steve; usher lady

No comments: