Thursday, April 14, 2011

Same Song, Another Day

I think I have perfected my cruise pattern - eat, sleep, eat some more, watch a movie, eat some more. I would tell you what my cruise plan was before i boarded the ship, but I'm afraid you would laugh so hard you might bust a button. Let's just say it involved a lot of exercise and a lot of moderation in eating. I think I got the two mixed up.

Tomorrow is our last day, and will be spent on Castaway Cay. Where there will be a cookout. I would tell you more, but the midnight buffet will be opening soon, and Molly wants to go. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!
======================================================================
Today's blessings: Watching "Gnomeo and Juliet" in 3D; playing trivia with Steve, Molly, Maribeth, and Mathiieu; hearing Alicia's stories at dinner

No comments: