Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last Week Vs. This Week

Last week I was on a cruise ship, eating anything and everything that was available (and that was plenty and plenty more). In fact, before we left the dock, I watched the workers use forklifts to deliver and load stacks and stacks of ingredients that would be used to make all those delicious caloric treats I stuffed into my already overstuffed cheeks (of both kinds). When we arrived back at our home port, the same forklift was used to get me off the ship and back into my car for the ride home.

So the only question that remains is this - will one week be enough to undo all that I did last week? Let's hope so, because there is only so much elastic in the world that can be used in stretchy clothing!
========================================================================
Today's blessings: safe road trip home with Steve, Maribeth, Mathieu, and Molly; seeing Rambo in the neighbor's yard as we were driving up to Molly's house; seeing Sylvester one last time at breakfast

No comments: