Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Number Three

The third most important thing in my life are my friends. They give me the chance to view new avenues in this life that might be worth considering. They help me define my life by offering new ideas, new adventures, and new perspectives based on their lives that they share with me.

There are the old friends with whom I share a past life - several past lives. I am blessed with my childhood friends, my early-marriage-and-kids friends, my teacher friends, my mid-life friends, and my new friends. The best thing is that through the Internet and facebook, those friends that I thought had been lost have been found, and I'm still learning from them.

Without my friends, I might be stuck in a life that had few opportunities for change. With them, I see possibilities for my life that I could not have imagined. My friends inspire me, encourage me, humble me, impress me, and help me define my life. With them, I can find who I am in this life, and one thing I am is a woman blessed with many good friends.
_______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Zero day in the room; safe flight home for Maribeth, Molly, and Adam; Steve bringing W/Pucks to the room for dinner; beautiful day after the rain; seeing Steve playing golf on the hole outside the balcony

No comments: