Monday, January 17, 2011

Molly Fixes It

Recently, I wrote about my street view picture on Google maps. While I didn't think it particularly flattering, it apparently didn't bother me to post it so the world could see it. However, Molly (who alerted me to the picture in the first place) took it into her own hands to contact the Google map people and suggested in her own special way, that they do something about the picture. They did.


Now I am just a blur in front of my house. A big blur, but at least no longer a butt shot. I think it's an improvement, if only it didn't take such a big smudge to cover my big butt!
_____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: quick bout with stomach bug; Steve's Bubba burgers for dinner and milkshake delivery for lunch; picking up Lindley from day care; Maribeth's delivery of Sonic drink

No comments: