Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two Down, Four To Go

Make-it Christmas presents, that is. I've made more than two, if you count the disasters. The funny thing is that the recipients will not know if theirs was the disaster-ridden project or not. Or maybe they will ...

Anyhow, I still have four more to do. One is in the finishing stages and one is in the assembly stage, which leaves two projects to be done. Since I have no idea what those two projects will be and I have until Thursday to figure it out, this should be an interesting few days.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something. All I need is a little imagination. And glue. Wish me luck - or maybe that luck should be offered to the gift-ees!!
____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Family brunch at the Factory with Steve, Maribeth, Molly, Lynnette, and Lindley; an hour at Massage Envy with Jena (and Molly); Sonic treats via Charity; Jim at Cracker Barrel with Steve and Maribeth

No comments: