Friday, November 5, 2010

Road Trip!!

Molly and I are in Atlanta. We drove through rain and sleet and sun to get here. We are here to return some stuff at IKEA, and of course, buy some more stuff. We have also managed to buy some stuff at H&M (although not for me) and had a bite to eat at the OK Cafe.

Tomorrow we will go to The Container Store to return some more stuff and buy some other stuff. We may find the other H&M to get some more stuff (although not for me). Who knows what else we may do.

The good news is that we will be back on the road to Nashville by noon, gaining an hour on the way back and another tomorrow night, so we should be well-rested by Sunday.

Welcome to my weekend!!
__________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Friday Butt Camp with my buds and 2 on 2 basketball game; road trip to ATL with Molly

No comments: