Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have You Seen This Month?

Would someone please tell me where November went? It seems to me that yesterday I was buying Halloween candy. Apparently next week is Thanksgiving, and Christmas will be hot on its heels after that.

I'm not sure if I've slept through some of this month, or lost a few days in the transition from Daylights Savings Time to Not, but here it is, November 16. I think because it gets dark so early now, those hours after dark are shortened.

Anyhow, I'd love to sit around and debate the loss of November, but I need to get busy. My New Year's Resolutions need to be made!!
____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Back to butt camp; Hiller plumber; floor dudes fixing Molly's floor bubble; getting stuff done at Molly's house; picking up Lindley at day care

No comments: