Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whaddaya Mean - It's Thursday?!

I admit it - it's been a busy couple of weeks. But it was all over by Monday. This week was going to be the week I was going to start getting it all together. And you're telling me it's Thursday already? But I haven't gotten ANYTHING together!!

Granted Lindley started crawling, and I have a clean car, and the last of the wedding stuff got returned. Sure, I had breakfast with my buds, and I got stuff mailed out to people, and I got caught up on the laundry. But I still haven't unpacked from Disney World, and I still haven't found my purse, and my personal bathroom stuff that Maribeth tossed in my closet (so potential wedding visitors wouldn't see it) is still on the floor of my closet. Oh, and that interim workout and daily jog and swim that I was going to do? Well, it's still waiting to happen.

The good news is that tomorrow is Friday. I have all day to get stuff done. In fact, I'll start at 7am when I will take my car in for an oil change. Maybe I'll get a jog in before that. Then, while I'm sitting in the customer lobby, I'll make some lists. On my way home, maybe I'll go by the grocery store and buy all that healthy food so I can start my intelligent eating plan. After I put the groceries away, I can pull out the boot camp maintenance workout and get it done before I prepare my healthy lunch. Once that's digested, I can go swim some laps, come home and clean up, and search for my AWOL purse. I'll unpack my suitcase and clean out all those nook and crannies that are holding all the pre-wedding stuff I hid away. Then I can go to bed and get a good night's sleep, thus preparing me for an even longer jog on Saturday.

Speaking of a good night's sleep, there's nothing like a fairy tale before bedtime, is there?!
_______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Picking up the Jeep and Cracker Barrel breakfast with Steve; playing with Lindley after her doctor visit; catching up on bills; beautiful fall day

No comments: