Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF!!

Okay, so I was up until 3am this morning (not on purpose - my brain just would not turn off) thinking about all the things I needed to accomplish today. But while Butt Camp was on the list, I didn't make it. I decided that crunches would not be a good idea on two hours sleep.

So instead, I got another hour of sleep, then went to Molly's for a marathon day. By 6pm, Molly had her new stove (which was without power until the electrical dudes came and fixed the problem) and her new washer/dryer (which still needs the dryer vent cut into the wall). Her shoe molding had been caulked and painted (with several coats) by the painter dude. She had shelving and rods in her closet and the paint cans and dog poop had been removed from her bathroom and then cleaned for her use. Her kitchen and trash cans were fairly clean and her recycle bin was back in action. It was a full day and I am tired. But it's a good tired because of all that got done today.

Tomorrow I'll sleep in a bit (anything past 5am is sleeping in) and then get busy again. Yay for the weekend!
__________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: chatting with the electricians, Jason, and painter dude; Home Depot fixing my forgotten purchase; making headway at Molly's house; Steve returning home after a week-long trip; leftover pizza

No comments: