Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boot Camp and Fridges and Shelving, Oh My!!

Today I made it back to butt camp. Then I ate breakfast, had a 15-minute nap, went to Molly's to wait on her fridge delivery, started on her new closet shelving, made repeated (four) trips to Home Depot, moved three pieces of furniture from my house to Molly's house (thanks to Bier's help), chatted with Matt about pipes and showed him Molly's house, arranged for wine to be delivered, talked to the painters about painting the utility boxes, talked to Jason about the driveway and odds and ends, visited with Lindley before taking her home and feeding her sweet potatoes, went to Petsmart to get products to keep Rambo and Blackie from wee-weeing in inappropriate places, chatted with Marilyn on the phone, and ate a hot dog from Home Depot and two pieces of pizza from somewhere.

All I need now is a shower and a good night's sleep. Tomorrow it's a little more of the same. I don't think I stayed this busy when I got paid for working!
_______________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: the opportunity and ability to do all of the above

No comments: