Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taking The Night Off. Again.

Tomorrow is the beginning of "Eleven Days of Fall Fun." I figure I should have plenty to blog about for the next eleven days, so why work tonight?

Besides, today was a busy day and I'm sleepy. And I have to get up early for an early flight to Orlando (which means I have to cut butt camp, darn it!).

Finally, in case you're wondering, no, the lady to the left isn't me - although it may by the time "Eleven Days of Fall Fun" are over. So, stay tuned - it's going to get interesting!!
_______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: butt camp with the girls; backyard sod put in via Matt and friend and front yard trees clipped by tree dude and friends; Molly's floor installation beginning; picking up Lindley from day care and Steve from the airport; Sonic junior deluxe burger and strawberry limeade chiller

No comments: