Friday, July 2, 2010

Live and Not Learn

There were many things I hoped to accomplish today, but didn't. However, there were many things that I did accomplish. By this evening, I was pretty tired, and took Steve up on his offer to bring dinner to Molly's house (where we were cleaning and arranging). I had my choice of dinner, and chose a Sonic cheeseburger.

Hours later, it's still digesting - at least I suppose what the gurgling is all about. I just hope it is done by tomorrow's poor meal choice - probably from Sonic!
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: paying bills; great day to open the windows and let the outside in; getting Molly's new kitchen sink; U-haul dudes; moving furniture from Molly's house to our house; cutting my leg on the exhaust pipe of the truck; Steve bringing dinner

No comments: