Sunday, July 18, 2010

And Another One Bites The Dust

Another diet bites that dust, that is. My latest attempt at a new diet has been halted. It's not the diet's fault. It's just that the diet and I could never quite get in synch.

Over the years, I've been on lots of diets. Some of them counted calories or points, some had me eating certain foods (most of which I'd never heard of), and others had me eliminate certain foods and only eat certain foods. Some diets worked and I lost weight. Some sort of worked. And some didn't work at all.

There are still many diets out there that I could try. Diets that work for many people. But for me, I've just got to learn how to eat properly. I don't know what that means, so I'm going to take a breath and figure it out. I still have hope that I will lose weight - I just want to do it in a way that I can live with.
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Brunch with Sam, Lynnette, Lindley, and Molly; an hour at Massage Envy; cleaning up the house a tiny bit

No comments: