Saturday, June 5, 2010

One of These Things Is Not Like The Others

Which person does not belong? Here's a hint - it's the person without the hat on her head.

Sometimes as much as we want, we have to admit we're out of place, or out of our league, or just out of it. For me, it was trying to heave my leg up onto the police barrier in Times Square along with the chicks promoting "Chicago."

But it doesn't mean you can't try. It doesn't mean you can't have hope. It doesn't mean you can't achieve something.

I got my foot on the barrier. Perhaps not in the same style as those with the red leotards, but I got it up there.

And some days, any effort is counted as success!
__________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: shopping with Molly; "Next to Normal" and "A Little Night Music" with Marilyn, Rachel, Lucy, Molly, and David; street fair snacks; Juniors dinner and post-play desserts; new Reeboks

No comments: