Wednesday, May 12, 2010

San Fran

Apparently Blogger has had a few issues the past few days. Wednesday's brilliant (ha!) post apparently was deleted (as was everyone's). It may come back - I'm hopeful, since I have no idea what it was about and couldn't (and really don't want to) replicate it.

So, I'm posting this on Friday, but labeling it as Thursday's, since I had a post that I wanted to write on Thursday, but couldn't because Blogger was down with maintenance issues. Oh, and the fact that I normally live in Central Time, had just spent a week in Eastern Time, got up at 4am to make an early flight to San Francisco, flew 5+ hours (losing 3 hours in the process), went to a Giants game where I was so hungry (my stomach didn't know what time it was, except that it was eatin' time) that I practically told the dude behind the concession stand to just throw everything in a trough and I would just plow into it like a pig, ditto the Ghiradelli stand dude), so that by the time we returned to the Courtyard, it was all I could do to keep my eyes open to see the bed, much less stay awake to keep you people entertained.

So what was yesterday's blog supposed to be about? I forgot, but I do have a pretty picture:


Oh, and the Giants won!!
*************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Safe, smooth flight; Giants game with Steve; hotel room ready upon arrival; movie and tv on flight;Bart ride

No comments: