Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shooting Pig

Today Maribeth and I got our swine flu shots. Here in Nashville, shots finally became available for those in my age group. So, after barely getting through boot camp, breakfast, and a brief nap, off we headed to the Public Health Department.

The biggest issue was parking. Once we found a spot, we headed in, signed our forms, got our shots, and were on our way. It probably took about 10 minutes, including parking.

I'm sure there are many who will not get their H1N1 shots. They will debate and decide against it. For me, it was a no-brainer. It was quick, easy, and free. If it keeps me from getting the swine flu and/or spreading it, I'm in.

It's been a busy week since my return from Thanksgiving in Orlando. Lucky for me, I'm headed back that way tomorrow!
__________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: getting shot with Maribeth; 3-Day booklet delivery; surprise gift from the Dedeaux

No comments: