Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mountaintops

Today as I made my way from Nashville to Denver to San Diego, I passed over mountains and the Grand Canyon. It was pretty awesome.

Tomorrow I will begin walking another kind of mountain as I go 60 miles in 3 days during the San Diego Breast Cancer 3-Day. And as awesome as those mountains today were, they won't even begin to compare with the awesomeness of the next three days. I'll be walking, showering in a semi, toilet-ing in a porta-potty, and sleeping in a tent. It will be great!!

See you in three days!
_________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Perfect flight from Nashville to Denver; Denver snow; safe flight from Denver to San Diego; lunch with Marilyn; Marilyn's mall adventure; fellow 3-day-er on the shuttle

No comments: