Thursday, October 22, 2009

If It's Thursday Night, I Must Be In ....

... do you even have to ask? I spent two hours on Southwest, and hour on the Magical Express, and here I am. Yep - Boardwalk Villas at Disney World. Yes, I was just here a few weeks ago, and yes, I'll be here again in a few weeks. What can I say - I thought it was the Year of the Mouse.

Anyhow, I'm here to attempt to wog the Tower of Terror 13K. I have to do it because I've done it the two previous years it has been held, and this is its last year. So, it will be the second WDW race that I have officially completed in every one held and help retire it (the previous was the Minnie). This race starts at 10:30 at night (yes - at night) and I try to be done by midnight. We run on the roads around Hollywood Studios over to The Wide World of Sports and back to Hollywood Studios. Some years it has been hot - we'll see about this year.

Anyhow, that's why I'm here. As if I needed a reason!
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Safe flight down; chatting with mother of mother/nervous daughter duo in airport; fresh room - smells newly painted; pizza slice on Boardwalk at 11:30 pm; mullet lady on bus; leaving a picked-up house; finishing shower soap dish repair; crock pot boiled peanuts

No comments: