Monday, September 7, 2009

Time

I've been on California time for a few days. I never got used to it, mainly because I was getting up early, which translated to the usual time I would get up in Tennessee. I also went to bed early, mainly because I was so sleepy, not to mention wogging a race or two. Steve said last night I was asleep by 7:30 pm. Whatever.

Today we left LAX at 9 am and got back at 1 pm, better known as 3 pm. All I knew was that it was lunchtime. I think dinner will be skipped.

The good news is now I'm back in Nashville, ready to get back on good old Central Time. Now if only I didn't have to get up for boot camp at 5 am tomorrow ...
_____________________________________________________________________

Gifts that make today special: Safe, smooth, long flight home; sleeping in my own bed; Demos with the family

No comments: