Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

Today I started another session of boot camp (note to self: during your next week off, DO SOMETHING EXERCISE RELATED - that is, if you want to be able to move again after your next first session!). I also took Maggie the Cat to the vets to get spayed and picked her up afterward. I went to Molly's to wait for the foundation dudes, who never showed up. I took Brother-in-law Phil out to see Steve at his office, then took Phil to the airport. I sped through Target looking for the coat hook rack that was on sale, but didn't find it. I managed a drive-through Starbucks (which kept me going). I shopped in Home Depot for decorating ideas, purchasing a lamp and rug (okay, so maybe Home Depot isn't a designer's showplace, but it works for me). I put together the new lamp/table and carted the unacceptable ones to another room. I turned the queen bed sideways and congratulated myself on the idea that it would fit on the king Mickey headboard (yes, it does look a little odd, but remember - I get my decorating tips from Home Depot). I checked in online for the 3-day walk and passed the safety quiz. I registered as a volunteer at the golf tournament at Disney in November (I think it means I'm in as a volunteer - for the Golf Channel - which means you won't get to see it due to technical difficulties). I went to the post office and UPS to mail some stuff. I probably did some other stuff, but just reading all this makes me tired.

Besides, tomorrow boot camp is in session again at 5:45 am. And there's still that last bit of residual furniture to move ...
___________________________________________________________________
Things that make today special: Everything mentioned above!

No comments: