Monday, August 10, 2009

Zero Day

Today was a zero day, which in Maribeth's Appalachian Trail lingo, means a do-nothing day. However, I would like to point out the things I did do:

1. I pressed the couch with my body all day. Nice, non-wrinkly couch now!

2. I took a shower. At 4:30 pm. At which time I also got out of my pjs.

3. I kept up with my facebook friends' updates. Would hate to miss some important news there.

4. I cooked supper. That didn't come in a box. Or a take-out container.

5. I took a nap. Ironing wears me out.

6. I tidied up the freezer compartment of my frig. By eating a frozen fudge bar.

7. I replenished the toilet paper roll in my bathroom.

8. I helped Jack McCoy bring justice on "Law and Order."

9. I set up the DVR to tape "The Closer" tonight. At least I hope I did it right.

10. I read today's newspaper. Sometime this afternoon.

I think that's pretty good for a Monday!

1 comment:

emily g said...

I'm going to schedule myself a Zero Day. I think we all should have one at least once a week!