Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy TMD!!

Apparently today is Toasted Marshmallow Day. Really. I noticed it on a holiday website, then googled it to make sure. It is listed on several websites. However, I could not find who declared it and when. I personally did not have any marshmallows in the house, so I ate Cheetos instead. Apparently there is no National Cheetos Day.

So, the moral of this story is that you can declare any day a National Food Day. For you healthy people, there is a National Broccoli Day.

I've just got to find out the date of National Mickey Bar Day!!
_____________________________________________________________________

Good stuff that makes today special: Steak Eggs Benedict at Germantown Cafe, pedis with the Ms, Maribeth home again, chatting with Shelley at Signature

No comments: