Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's 100 Things

It's my fourth month on my 100 Things quest. So far I'm down 100 books, 100 DVDs, and 100 kitchen doo-dads. This month it is 100 Cd's.

It really wasn't too hard. I had finally loaded all my Cd's onto my computer/music/ipod (and saved the music to every external drive I had), so I decided to get rid of the Cd's. Steve pitched in and we ended up with 150 Cd's altogether. The even better news is that Steve passed them along to a co-worker, who will in turn make a donation to my Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk.

It's actually getting easier to discard 100 things. It makes me realize how much I can do without. This month, the best part is that stuff I didn't want will turn into funds that can help someone else. Now that's what I call recycling!

1 comment:

JAMAL said...

I love this idea! How inspiring! I just might follow your lead!