Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dressing for Success

The bed didn't get made today. I didn't get out of my lounging pajamas all day. But I did manage to sit for a few hours while I put stuff together to update my race scrapbook and 2009 Disney album. I also managed to eat semi-healthy, if you don't count the potato chip snack this afternoon.

It would appear that I didn't accomplish much today, when in fact I did. I chose a task that needed to be done and did it. Sometimes a task involves dressing up, sometimes it involves looking presentable, and sometimes dressing is simply not part of the equation. Today it was not part of the equation.

Tomorrow I will look presentable because I have errands to run. I will "look the part" more than I do right now. I will get stuff done and will look industrious.

Maybe I just need to buy better pajamas ...

No comments: