Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weird Packing

Tomorrow I am leaving for a rather longish vacation. I have decided to use it as a chance to catch up on stuff I'm not catching up on here. To that end, I am packing my two ipods and all the Cd's I haven't loaded onto my computer. I am also taking other assorted things so that I will be able to do some things I've been trying to accomplish. I'm taking various notebooks, books, and calendars. Somewhere in the midst of all this, I am also going to pack my clothes.

Many might wonder where the vacation is in all this. For me, it's the chance to write and organize and catch up without the household responsibilities. I can reward myself with a dip in the pool or a trip to see Mickey.

Weird packing, weird vacation, weird person. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: