Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reflipping the Breaker

Today I had to call the HVAC company because the upstairs unit decided not to operate as it should - like heat. A different guy from yesterday came, inspected the system, asked me a bunch of questions, and then noticed that the breaker was flipped. He flipped it back on and the system cranked up again. Now I know something new to check on if it happens again.

This situation has happened to me before. A repairman comes to my house, fixes or tunes up something, and I have to call the next day because the fixed/tuned up thing is no longer working.

I guess that's sort of like my life. Just when I think everything is working on all cylinders, the very next day everything is kaput (no thanks to those candy bars, the Lifetime Movie Network marathon, and an increasingly messy house).

But luckily, the Master Carpenter comes along, trips the breaker, and gets everything right again. It's nice to know Who to call when life doesn't quite perform like it should.

No comments: