Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Socks

I have sock issues. Somehow, when my shoes are off and my socks are on, the heel of the sock gets worked around to the top of my foot. The sock gets all twisted around.

I don't know why this happens. It happens with my cheap socks and my pricey socks. It doesn't happen with my wogging socks, but those look rather odd with my not-wogging outfits.

This dilemma concerned Maribeth enough that she brought me a pair of toe socks, which I have just installed on my feet.

They do feel a bit weird, separating my toes who are used to being together. When I look down at my feet, I think I am looking at my hands. But so far, the heel is staying in its place.

Is this what they mean when they talk about teaching old dogs new tricks?

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I have to say that when I first looked at this picture, I thought you had contracted some terrible, hairy foot disorder. They must look better in person.

Luanne said...

They don't.

Angels for Ana said...

I've gotta say, Luanne... those are some scary lookin' socks. Love them!! I could never do the "toe socks," I'm too OCD to have stuff between my toes all the time. But they really do look warm!