Friday, February 13, 2009

My Family

I'm on the road again, this time to Jacksonville for the Breast Cancer Half Marathon. Steve and I got here this morning (it's a golf weekend for him), and his dad and sister came yesterday to visit with another sister who lives here. It's sort of a mini-family reunion (considering the fact that he's got two other brothers and two other sisters who aren't here).

Meanwhile, Maribeth's headed to Montana, Molly's in Kentucky, and Sam and Lynnette head to Birmingham tomorrow for a half-marathon on Sunday.

The thing I love about my family (well, one of them, anyway) is that no matter where we travel, we are together. We're together in our hearts, and bring back stories to share. On Sunday, nobody will be in town for family brunch, but we'll be thinking about each other. Next week, we'll be back in Nashville, getting together for eating and arguments and stories and laughter and fun.

My family - I love them!

No comments: