Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just Another Tuesday In My World

Here's what I did today:

*Misread the sign at Kroger - I thought it said "Polio shots" and I thought, "Why are they doing that at Kroger? Why are they giving polio shots now?" But it actually said "Patio sets." That's what I get for speed reading!

*Visited my dermatologist for this patch of skin on my abdomen and got a prescription for a cream in case it's due to something my skin is reacting to externally, or some form of lyme disease. Whatever.

*Took too many cat naps to make up for the insomnia I went through last night/this morning. By the way, television after midnight stinks, unless you are interested in making insipid purchases.

*Found out that Purity makes both Purity and Mayfield Farms ice creams. At least that's what the Purity dude at Kroger told me. I will be conducting a taste test later on.

I think there was more, but I must have slept through it. At least I didn't go into Kroger asking for my polio shot!

No comments: