Friday, May 23, 2008

Visiting the Original

This is my view from my bedroom - at least for the next two nights. That's California Adventure and the new DVC construction you see, along with the resort pool.

Yes, I am at the Grand Californian in Disneyland for a few pre-cruise days. Today's flight was a little over four hours, but fairly uneventful, so it was good. By the time I claimed my bag and rode the bus to the resort, I was way past hungry, so I wolfed down a Disney burger, chili fries, and topped it off with a lemon swirl ice cream, spending the rest of the afternoon in a food coma.

Having been sleep deprived for the past week, I can barely keep my eyes open. I am hoping to catch some zzzzs in the next 48 hours so I will be able to appreciate all the sleeping I will do on the boat.

Just another visit with Mickey and the gang.

No comments: