Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Top Ten Things To Do Before I Head For Disney Tomorrow

1. Lose 25 pounds. Hate it when I get mistaken for the drunk hippos in Fantasia.

2. Check balance on Disney Visa - want to make sure I have enough to get all the latest Disney World doo-dads!

3. Find tickets, confirmations, etc. for hotel, parks, etc. Remember to put in carry on bag. Remember to take carry on bag.

4. Pack clothes. Determine how many Disney World shirts I should pack so that I will still require the purchase of new ones while I'm there.

5. Find camera. Recharge battery. Put camera in carry on bag. Preferably the same carry on bag with the tickets and stuff.

6. Make sure cat has enough food to eat during my absence. He's mad enough that he doesn't get to go - don't want to add fuel to his fire by starving him.

7. Call Disney Dining. Make sure new shipment of Mickey Bars came in on time - to heck with that 25 pounds.

8. Call Disney Photography. Make sure photographers have WIDE ANGLE lens available - drat that 25 pounds!

9. Call Year of A Million Dreams Squad. Inform them I am still waiting for my dream. Tell Lynnette to be on standby, just in case the castle stay comes through.

10. Check calendar - now when is my next Disney trip?

1 comment:

Kat said...

We're leaving for Disney in 4 hours and the only thing packed so far are and Ariel costume, a Tinkerbell costume, a youth size set of ears with the pink pirate sash on them (you know the hat I mean!), 11 child size bathing suits and 8 bottles of sun block. I think we have all we need, right? See you there!