Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Sorry - I Didn't Catch Your Name

Today is Name Yourself Day. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about it until tonight, so I will not be able to celebrate it as elaborately as I would have. Instead, I shall list my Top Ten Name Choices had I named myself today.

1. Margaret. I always thought I would be a good Margaret. I don't know why, but it seemed like a good, solid name.

2. Dixie Magnolia. In deference to my birth state, Mississippi.

3. Trump Gates. Just in case I could be related and cash in on the family money.

4. Tiffani Sunshine. I just think that would be an interesting name for a 50-year-old.

5. Princess Disney Beauty Wonder Enchanted. Maybe I would get a golden fast pass.

6. Bob. Simple, to the point, non-judgmental.

7. Hey You. Make it easy on everyone else.

8. Chesty Leather Rock. In case I need to moonlight as a "dancer".

9. Bulldog Badass (according to Pro Wrestling Name Generator)

10. Luanne. Like I would remember my new name, anyway.

No comments: