Monday, March 10, 2008

More Memory

Today Molly went with me to Staples to purchase an external hard drive. The shopping expedition had something to do with backing up my computer files so she can wipe out my computer so she can reinstall stuff so it will run faster. The "run faster" part is really all I'm interested in.

It would be so nice to be able to get an external hard drive for my brain. That way, if I wanted to remember something (or anything), I could just plug into this extra drive. I could certainly recall my stored information faster and find the needed information easier than I do now. You know, like when you leave a room on a mission in another room, but find something to do on the way, and when you get to the destination room, you have no idea why you there.

Anyhow, the hope is that in a few days, my computer will be running quickly, my pictures and files will be safely stored for future generations, and I will once again be at one with the current century.

At least my computer will be.

No comments: