Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Days

Some days are happy days.

Maybe it's because something good happens. Maybe it's because something bad didn't happen. Maybe nothing happened, period. But whatever the state of happening, it was a happy day.

Maybe the weather is beautiful and you got outside and enjoyed it. Maybe the weather was stormy and you stayed inside under the covers. But whatever the weather, it was still a happy day.

Maybe you spoke to no one the entire day. Maybe you didn't shut up the entire day. Maybe you were alone all day, or maybe you couldn't find a place to be alone all day. But no matter how many bodies you encountered (or not), it was still a happy day.

For me, today was a happy day. I've had contact in many different ways with people I love, I've experienced wonderful results of things I've accomplished, and I've enjoyed that feeling that comes from your heart that says, "It is indeed a beautiful world."

Happy Days - I pray yours will be that tomorrow.

No comments: