Saturday, March 15, 2008

3 for 3 Makes It A Blessed Day!

Number One: It was a cold and rainy morning ... so I opted out of the 5K. So did Steve and Sam. Even a quasi-serious wannabe wogger like me has her limits. Running in the pouring down rain in 49 degree weather when I have to be at the airport at noon is not a wise idea. So I decided to forgo today's race. Thank you God!

Number Two: My laptop has been renewed, thanks to Molly. It still needs a bit of fine tuning, and I have promised Molly I would try to refrain from doing things to it, but it did make the trip to Carmel. Now if I could just connect to the Internet at the resort ....

Number Three: It was a safe, smooth, very long flight from Nashville to Oakland. The weather was cloudy and rainy when we left, but for the remaining 4 hours and 45 minutes, it was fine. Thank you God!

All in all, my three biggest concerns from yesterday were handled. There is a lot I could say about faith, but right now I am too tired and cold (it's a bit chilly here). Besides, even though it's only 10:41 here, it's after midnight according to my old-lady clock. So it's off to bed.

Thank you God, for such an excellent day!

No comments: