Monday, February 11, 2008

Learnin' On The Web

According to Totally Useless Facts,

A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.


After reading this fact, I found I had a few questions. How in the world was this information obtained? Was it a government-funded research project? Is three seconds a long timespan for a goldfish, or a short one? Once obtaining this information, did the researchers move on to other animals? What do the researchers plan to do with this information?

There are a great many things I learn on the internet. But I think for my own sanity, some things are better left unlearned.


4 comments:

Kat said...

Had to comment on your Thought Worth Thinking for Today, falls into the "great minds think alike category... "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing-

I just came across this quote yesterday and added it to my email signature for work :-)

PS - Next time you're at WDW, let me know... I found a good tattoo shop here in West Palm, maybe we can get a group rate :-)

Luanne said...

Let's see - WDW in March, May, August, September, October, November, and December, thanks to cheap Southwest flights and annual pass! This is the Year of the Rat, you know!

Steve said...

Thanks to DH

Kat said...

We're always at WDW at some point in the fall... maybe this time we'll actually be there at the same time. Funny... we LIVE in Florida and still don't have annual passes!! I think your DH should talk to mine... ;-)