Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Preview of Tomorrow

After visiting with my friends at the Animal Kingdom, I saw a preview of what I will be doing at this time tomorrow (providing I am not under the care of medical professionals). I will be sitting, quite proud of myself; eating anything and everything; and resting, hoping blood will once again flow through my lower extremities.

That is, provided I accomplish that which I hope to accomplish. As I was riding the buses today, I couldn't help notice the water, tables, and porta-potties out for tomorrow's race. As I saw runners come in with their half-marathon medals, I was reminded that tomorrow I am attempting two half-marathons back to back.

I am a bit nervous, but I'm going out there and just doing my best. Stay tuned - see you tomorrow!

No comments: