Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Declare War ...

... on chocolate. I have decided that this horrible traitor known as chocolate is dead set against my losing weight. It sits and calls my name, until I have devoured it, usually with a spoonful of peanut butter. It is evil and must be stopped.

So, I hereby declare that henceforth from today I am banning chocolate - this is after I ate the last of that dastardly chocolate left over from the Christmas box Steve brought home from the office.

Well, I'm almost banning chocolate. There are two exceptions: my beloved Starbucks non-fat mocha frappuccino light and the occasional Mickey Bar (which may only be consumed at certified Disney-affiliated locations). After all, peace must start somewhere.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

whew! you scared me for a minute! I thought I was going to have eat my anticipated Mickey bars this weekend in private.