Thursday, December 27, 2007

Top Ten Things I Would Like To Say To or Ask Fellow Tourists and Cast Members at Disney World (but don't have the guts to ask)

1. "I'm sorry sir, but no man wears his shorts that short in the United States."

2. "I realize that Extra Magic Hours started at 7:00 am, but it is 7:15 am and your child is already screaming and pitching a fit. Are you sure this was a better idea than letting him/her sleep a little longer this morning?"

3. "Before you run over my foot in your haste to get to the front of the line, may I ask for what medical reason you are using this motor scooter chair?"

4. "You are obviously a sullen teenager who lives in gothic attire. Are you having fun here?"

5. "I realize that Extra Magic Hours extends until 3 am, but it is 11:30 pm and your child couldn't be awakened with a bullhorn and a cattle prod. Don't you think it might be prudent to go back to your hotel and put him/her to bed?"

6. "Yes, I am on the Disney Dining Plan. Just bring me the most expensive appetizer, main course, and dessert on the menu. I aim to get my money's worth!"

7. "Sir, you are obviously a newlywed. Who's idea was it to wear the bride and groom Mickey ear hats, and why did you comply?"

8. "Here is my credit card. Please just get a shopping bag and fill it with all kinds of Disney crapola."

9. "Obviously you are on a family vacation, as evidenced by all the identical t-shirts worn by your group proclaiming as such. But is it really that fun for all 49 of you to walk around together?"

10. "Please lady, buy a Mickey t-shirt and cover up - this is a family place!"

No comments: