Friday, November 9, 2007

Ratatouille - The Party

Yes, this was the beginning of our Ratatouille party. It started after I got home from the symphony and Molly got out of class. Maribeth was just waiting on us. And yes, we have matching Target pjs - very important for our parties. I don't know why we are holding stuffed animals - except they were in the kitchen at the time of the picture.

We are in the kitchen because MB and Mo were in charge of refreshments. MB fixed trail pizza, which is made with over a campfire with tortilla shells and pizza fixins. We used the top of the oven instead. Molly made vegan chocolate cupcakes which were quite delightful. Very chocolaty, which was doubly yummy.

I cleaned up, which was fun since the cooks attempted to use every cooking utensil that was available to them.

Since the movie wasn't started until 11:45 pm, Molly and I only saw half, but we rectified that situation by watching the remainder of it this morning. I think we liked it - I liked the ending the best.

Last week Kat had some precious pictures of her girls, and it made me think of my two when they were that little. Daughters grow up and move away (and come back), but the fun of having them is a forever thing. Especially if you have matching pajamas!

No comments: