Wednesday, October 31, 2007

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things ...

... at Disney World on Halloween (and any other day):

Little children in costumes, especially those who have been bibbity-bobbity-booped.

Soarin', especially when I get to pass the crowd via a fast pass and being a single rider, and when I get to sit in Row 1.

Lamb wraps at Tangierine Cafe and whatever salad/vegetable stuff they put in the little cups that comes with the wraps.

New Disney merchandise that I can mull over ... and purchase when I lose all sensible thought.

Singing "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" with the animatronic robots during "Carousel of Progress". Unfortunately the non-English-speaking, first-time guests sitting in front of me now believe you're supposed to do this.

Seeing guests with "My First Visit" buttons on, and wondering if they have a clue as to what they're doing, but somehow managing to restrain myself from trying to commandeer their vacation in some misguided attempt to help them.

The rice pudding strawberry thing at Kringla Bakeri, and just about everything there and at Boulangerie Patisserie.

Refillable mugs.

Parades and fireworks.

Families of all sizes and shapes - with happy, sleeping, and screaming children; with babies to teens to grandparents; with matching shirts, strollers of all sizes, and various cameras around their necks - and all with good intentions of making this vacation the best ever.

No comments: