Sunday, September 2, 2007

Disneyland - Day Two: Stomach Virus 1, Luanne 0

Everything was going smoothly. Last night we met Marilyn, Eddie, Lucy, Adam, and Allison at Goofy's Kitchen for dinner. I got a birthday button and a cupcake. We parted ways, planning to meet this morning at 6:30 for the 5K. Unfortunately, a pesky stomach thing had other ideas.

At some point after midnight, my stomach and all its accompanying parts decided to revolt, finally deciding to call it off around 5 am. Needless to say, the 5K did not happen for me. Now the half marathon is in serious jeopardy. At this point, I have manged to eat a bit or two and get a shower, so at least I feel human.

This was not the Disneyland vacation I had planned, but maybe it will be better because I can just lay around and do nothing. Stay tuned.

No comments: