Saturday, September 1, 2007

Disneyland - Day One

I am in Disneyland. I am staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I have already seen Goofy and Donald and bought my requisite photo frame. I am here because I am going to do the Disneyland Half Marathon on Monday. At least I know who Dopey is!!

In case you have forgotten, I walked 60 miles last weekend. I am not sure if my feet have recovered. Guess I'll find out tomorrow, when I do a 5K. That's right - I'm doing a little over 3 miles tomorrow, just to warm up for the 13.1 on Monday.

My question for today is, when I decided to do this, was it made in a senior moment? Or was it a menopausal moment? Or just a general cuckoo moment? Whichever it was, the race is going to happen. Hopefully Monday won't result in a medical moment!!

Meanwhile, did I mention the 13K and the 10K I'm doing in October?

No comments: